Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In Christ and Christ In Us

If Christ is in us then we would have His heart beating inside of us, feel what He feels, and think what He thinks, because He is IN us.

 If we are in Christ then all everyone would see would be Christ and not us, and we would see through His eyes and speak from His mouth. If Christ is In us and we where in Christ, then we would be fully Christ.

May we all pray that this would be so in our lives, and may we surrender all that we are to Him that we may be Him in this lost and dark world.

Just a thought...

Joh 17:21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Joh 15:4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Rom 13:14  But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot Me Straight